Carol S. Ireton-Jones, PhD, RDN,CNSC, FASPEN, FAND started Good Nutrition for Good Living in 1982. Good Nutrition for Good Living is headquartered in Carrollton, Texas and 98% of appointments are telehealth / virtual!
My specialty is helping individuals with gastrointestinal (GI) challenges navigate their nutrition needs through evidence-based nutrition therapy.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- GI Expert including IBS, IBD, Gastroparesis
- Monash FODMAP trained RDN, to help you manage your IBS
- Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition Support – Certified Nutrition Support Clinician (CNSC)
- Resting Metabolic Rate measurements by appointment
But wait there’s more….
- Lectures and speaking on a variety of nutrition topics including GI, metabolism, parenteral nutrition
- Research development and implementation
- Digestive Nutrition Group www.digestivenutritiongroup.com
- Founder/Consultant to Utopia Food + Fitness (Dallas and Plano)